Thursday, November 4, 2010

Daniel Powter - Next Plane Home



wow... finally holiday is coming... 7 weeks pass real fast if u are busy all the time and enjoy every moment of it... case write up, presentation, student seminars, EOP and all really keep me occupied whereas Perhentian Island Challenge, Alpha course weekend away, monsoon and all the community medicine visit allow me to rest and enjoy every moment at KT!!

Just feel like posting this song as it mirror my current feelings and I'm really on the NEXT PLANE HOME!! been listening to this song for weeks and not getting bored of it.. I wonder why?

Anyway... have to get back to work... still got a report to hand in and it's already 12.30am!! Goshh i better finish it fast... hahahaha... can't wait for fogging tomorrow... Give me the weapon to kill some AEDES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment