Saturday, October 30, 2010

Howling Monsoon!!

At last monsoon season is officially here... been days our lovely SUN is no where to be seen... clouds and more clouds is everywhere... cumulonimbus is all over the place with howling winds chilling our days... feel like Genting highland here... lazy weekend and wonderful weather is just too perfect to sleep... too bad got class tomorrow... I demand holiday!!! (non stop formation of nasal mucus after bath!!)

Went to Pantai Batu Buruk after dinner with my "family" member... This time really WOWed me!! the wind is so strong I think I almost being blown away the moment I step down from the car and the waves is soooo HUUGGEEEEE!!! we tried very hard to take pictures of the waves but still can't really capture the amazing view... we need a dslr!!! those that have it faster go take picture!!

We went to Mydin and bought ourselves some I heart Terengganu T-shirts... although they are not the original I heart T-shirts... still they are good enough to satisfy us... we're so excited until we took a family photo together!! LOL...

our family photo!! thanks to ji yin for editing it into such a beautiful 1...

I guess it's time to sleep... the weather is too tempting... another 5 days will be back at KL!! time pass real fast... maybe because we are so occupied by internal medicine... hope I can end this busy posting soon...

3 comments:

  1. love the 'qun ka fuk'!!!

    i think this I <3 KT is way nicer than the normal one le

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... thanks to ji yin!! we love it!! faster go grab some b4 they finish selling those T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete