Sunday, November 21, 2010

bus bUS BUS!!

What a day!! spend almost 11 hours just to travel from KL back to KT (usually took me around 5 hours by car or 7 hours by bus)... Terrible experience of long distance bus travelling which wasted both my time and money!!

Went to Bukit Jalil bus station at 10am to start my journey back to the turtle land... Mana tau when I reach to the counter that lady told me that the bus breakdown!! That time I really think jialat liao lorhh... how am I suppose to go back KT in time to clerk my case for tmr Prof Hashim's BST?

I was "advice" by the lady to travel to Kuantan and from there get a bus to KT... well i guess that's reasonable enough since I can't wait till the night for the next coach... Immediately she help get me a ticket from Transnational and I have to wait for the bus for an hour! damn the weather is so hot and I'm wearing black!!

Travelling in Transnational is not as comfortable as the night coach I took a week ago... I was assign for a 2 person seat and fortunately the seat next to me was empty... It will be very uncomfortable if there's passenger sitting next to me... the seat is very very small!! Besides, there's bumpy and shaky road feelings in the bus even when we are traveling on the highway where it should be smooth and steady... can't even sleep well in the bus and both my back and gluteus is pain!!

We reach Kuantan bus station after 5 hours of travelling (It was 4pm already!!).. I walk to the counter section to get myself the earliest ticket back to KT... After asking ALL the travel company.. the earliest bus I can get depart at 8.30pm!! Hell man that's too late larhhh!! but they told me I have got no choice since that's the only time slot with free seats available... so I bought the ticket and plan to walk around the town since I got almost 3 - 4 hours to spend...

The moment I walk out from the station I saw The Store... well I guess I could spend some time over there (hopefully there's cinema for me to catch a movie... hahaha..) While I was walking halfway suddenly I saw a bus waiting at the roadside with KUALA TERENGGANU sticking on the windscreen!! I quickly walk towards the bus driver and ask if there's any empty seat available for me... Guess what?? there's more than 5 empty seat available!! the guy in the counter for this particular bus company told me it was full... damn!! wasted my money larh since I already bought ticket from another company which depart at 8.30pm... well I guess RM 18 is worth it rather than wasting my time slacking over there for 4 hours...

Lucky this bus is very comfortable and I manage to get some proper rest... took me another 4 hours to reach KT!! Lesson of the day... never take last day bus back!! any shit could happen.. hahaha... Better go for night bus... wasted 1 whole day just to travel back KT... LOL!!

Mesra Mall!! those rain and little flood tell me I'm getting nearer and nearer to KT...


2 comments:

  1. sexy~ came back oso dunwan tell me la~ but i knw~~ just see u so big plate dunwan call u nia~ muhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. no lah.. it was quite a sudden 1... since u say u start class dy I dowan to kacau u lohh...

    ReplyDelete