Saturday, November 27, 2010

This is ~Life~

Been weeks our dear Ms. Monsoon is hiding herself and no where to be seen with Mr. Sun keep showing off his power by raising the temperature!! Gosh... some even say monsoon is replaced by global warming!! If that ever happen the first thing I hope Ministry of Health will implement is the removal of white coats for all the medical practitioner!! will be great if they remove tie too!! hehehe... or another better option>> place more air-cond in the hospital!!

Fortunately today monsoon is back!! it's so cooling until I just wish that I could lie on the bed and stare at the ceiling fan for the whole day!! Feeling lazy in such comfy temperature... Lucky my determination on procrastinating procrastination is high enough to keep me concentrate on my case write up and finally I'm done with it!! yay!! *shouting out loud* waaahhh arrghhhh lalalalala roar!!

Been weeks I've stop taking instant noodles... maybe because for the past few weekend I'm at KL having good food with my family... nearly forget how maggie mee taste like.. hahaha... Today.. in order to celebrate finish writing my case write up + non of my house mates is awake for lunch.. I decided to cook myself maggie mee~ Nothing is better than sitting on the bed, watching Korean drama (forced by LIM SHIAU CHONG) and eating a hot hot bowl of MAGGIE!! It's simply awesome!! another cup of chinese tea will sure make my day~ perfect weekend if I don't have to go for night duty later...

ohhh~ sedapnya~

Slacking around is just the ideal way of life... It's time for me to stare at the ceiling fan!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment