Monday, November 15, 2010

well well... holiday??

Muahahah!! at last I'm done with all my work!! case write up, reports and seminar presentation really spoiled my holiday!! Fortunately there's another holiday coming... errmmm... tommoorrroooww!! woohhooooo~ at first I did not plan to go back KL since I think it's better to use them for my studies... but I guess I do deserve some "real" holiday... even if it's just 4 days... OMG.. I love Malaysia!! There's so many holidays here~

Everything go just so well... suddenly Nicky says he is driving back to KL so I can tumpang his car back and my dad also allow me to go back since my cousin is coming from UK tomorrow!! hopefully he bring back chocolates!! ohhh... I'm sooo hungry now (empty junk food supply)...

Last week holiday was awesome... although most of the time is in the library and my room.. at least I still manage to catch 2 movies and also walk around KL for half a day... Really a very full schedule... Get to meet up with most of my IMU friend... by sitting in the library and somehow they will just appear in front of you... missed those days of revision week study at IMU library... Loves being the intruder (that's what they call me)...

That day I was on my way to get myself some medical book from Kamal bookstore... suddenly I have the feeling of walking around KL... I remember I did it once last year but that one is a well planned solo KL trip... this time I just randomly walk around, go down from station to station, enjoying the city view, taking LRT, took pictures of skyscrapers and looking at the people around... I guess it's a good practice for my future bag pack journey...

LRT!! u will never get to see this at KT!!

a view of KL's skyscrapers..

KLCC and my favourite dolphin....

at last~ Dataran Merdeka!!!

walking alone... free to go anywhere I want.. still.. i guess 2 is better than 1...

Not to forget another very funny incident happened last week... totally prove that this is a very small world... and really that incident gave me a big surprise... No wonder u come KT and find me lah (I think most of us know who he is by now)... HAHAHA!!! anyway Hachiko is very beautiful movie... Worth watching it!! Oh yeah.. there's this little kitty incident happen during last week holiday too.. but i guess it will be better if i post it on a different post.... so stay tune for it for those that don't know what happened!!

Okay... that's about it... my eyes are pretty tired... i guess it's time to sleep and my bed is calling me!! ciao~

PS: my bowling suck!! hahahaa!!



2 comments:

  1. so nice!!!!
    i wanna go back too!!!

    anyways, have fun

    oh ya, 2nd pic is nice.
    yeah, the world is totally small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... later go catch a bus and come back lah!! or u can ask "someone" to go KT.. XD

    yeah the world is small... don't let me catch both of u again next time!!

    ReplyDelete