Monday, June 28, 2010

Congratulation!!

Latest News: They Did It - with panache!

Before i read this news today, i was a bit reluctant to go Kuala Terengganu for my clinical years... Maybe because of the long holiday break... which make me fat and happy... no stress from studies or whatsoever... Is it because I don't want to leave my family?? Or someone else?? Even myself not sure about that....

Reading the news really inspired me... our seniors been study very hard for that day... the smile on their face mirror the joy and excitement being recognise as medical graduates and future doctors from government, lecturers, friends and family... something to be proud of... Congratulation!! Now I've found the enthusiasm which is lost long ago after STPM... I know what i want to do now... and the only option is to study hard and smart for it... 加油 ! Good Luck!! Wish all of us batch 2008/2013 can graduate proudly together!!

2 comments:

  1. keep that enthusiasm burning within!!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. too bad it only last for 1 day... but at least now i willing to start reading dy..

    ReplyDelete