Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday....Daddy


Had a simple yet joyful birthday celebration for my dad this evening... my sister bought a cake from Secret Recipe as a surprise for our dad... I find the name of the cake is quite cool... chocolate coffee cheese cake.. combination of 3 flavor in a single cake... taste good but bit too sweet... anyway thanks jie jie!!! I will sure miss all these birthday celebration after i go to KT for the next 3 years...

Funny thing is while i was transferring those picture from the camera to the computer... I found out that most of our family picture taken during each others birthday celebration for the past few years is always the same... all of us stand and sit and the same place... the only different is we are wearing different t-shirt and our look is getting older year by year... I'm sure we can make it in an album to see our changes for the years... really cool!!

Hope my dad will have a great and healthy year... Happy birthday to you~

No comments:

Post a Comment