Thursday, June 10, 2010

my 1st car accident!! T.T

Is hard to put all the things happen today in words.... Gone are the days where i can proudly say i nvr been involve in any car accident (as a driver)... Seriously... no matter how caution u are, accident do happen when luck is not on your side... Really some dog sh*t luck today...

The accident happen outside my school compound... while i was making another turn for parking at the junction... there is this car double park at my lane so i have to overtake the car... suddenly there is this taxi turning into the junction and block my way... in order to avoid collision with the taxi i have to steer the car towards my left and scratch that DOUBLE PARKING car that stop her car exactly at the JUNCTION!!!

Damn!! funny thing is my sis ask me to GOGOGO... hahaha.. but i still stop my car aside and go down to have a look... the driver was in the bank but her daughter and daughter's bf is in the car... The bf cme down and talk to me... asking me to wait for the mother which is still in the bank... that car is scratched ABIT by my car.. ( same scratches i always get by parking my car in the uni where ppl just hit n run ) but i know part of it is my fault and partially is theirs.. even the taxi driver too... ( somehow he just drive away).. who ask them to double park AT the JUNCTION...

then come the aunty... i find her quite unreasonable... ask me to pay RM 200 as deposit for the little scratch... come on... where the hell i can get those money... even if i have it i also won't give her LAAARRGGHHHH.... then she say something that i think is the most ridiculous thing in the world... she say she afraid that i will run away and nvr will compensate her after she let me go and insist that she wan to keep my identity card!!! Walao ehhh... Even a 12 years old kid also know that DO NOT simply hand over your id to stranger leh... really speechless that time... why is she so afraid that i will run away if i already stop and talk nicely to her.. hit and run is easy for me and no 1 will even notice it that time... but i STAYED!!! come on la... u have my address, my hp number, my student id number... u afraid that u can't find me and i will runaway from u just for the few hundreds?? BULLSHIT!! ok i will try not to be rude here...

At the end i lost my 100 bucks early in the morning... ( which is my half month pocket money leh ) just for her as deposit... i know that spraying the whole bumper require around RM150... eh aunty... the other side of the bumper also got hell lot of scratches LAAA.... u expect me to pay for something i didn't do?? RIDICULOUS!! reasonable a bit la... half half i think is just nice... do remember 2 important point...

1. u double park EXACTLY at the junction.... according to Malaysia driving school.. u at least have to park a minimum of 3m away from the junction... Dare to go for a police report and find out your mistake??

2. the other side of your car bumper already got hell lot of scratches... which is not my fault...

Hence, is it reasonable for u to at least cover half of the fees?? I will only pay for the mistake i made.. which is left side of your bumper... not WHOLE... and don't point all your fingers towards me... please take note your own mistake too...

Pheww.. Feels better writing all these thing out... Looking for a place to shout out loud... What a experience for my 1st ever car accident.... bye bye 2 weeks pocket money... eat bread at home la.. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment