Monday, June 14, 2010

Hahaha.. Thanks dad!!


At last~ car accident problem solved... RM 100 for a lesson to remind me not to simply "scratch" ppl's car... can sleep well dy..

Something really funny happen today... my dad gave me one of his tie.. which he say he never wear b4... so i assume it is still new la... when i see the tie i immediately know the reason why it is still new... hahahahaha... it's a tie with A LOT of flags of different country on it.... on the spot i told my dad.... u sure u want me to wear this?? i m sure i will look DAMN funny with it... although i already look funny without it... LOL... he say why not?? then i speechless dy.................................=.=

anyway... THANKS DAD!!! hahaha... i like it very much... but i m not sure if i will wear it... maybe during my pediatric posting i will consider wearing it for the kids...

here's the picture of the tie he gave me... sure will be a memorable one... hahaha...

2 comments:

  1. so this is the tie u are talking about...
    NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... yea yea... sure look very funny if i wear it... LOL

    ReplyDelete