Thursday, July 1, 2010

gracias Prof. Dr. Aishah!

2 years passed by at UCSI... It may sounds like "2 years!!"... but for me everything is just as fresh as it was yesterday... the very first time i go to UCSI was for the medic placement interview... Fortunately i was interviewed by Prof. Aishah and Prof. Roland... I wonder if i can make it if Datuk Roslani interview me... LOL... (I've been interviewed for solid 1 hr.. gosh!!)

That was the first time i met Prof. Aishah... She gave me the impression of a lovely mother (i think she is old enough to be my grandmother)... and YES!! she is really a very caring and dedicated mentor to me... I think she is the ONLY lecturer that able to recognise every single student in her class and all their name!! (I know is not fair for those overseas lecturer since they find our name very confusing)... not to forget that she is the ONLY lecturer that gave us hell lot of homework... and to be honest... i always copy other ppl's answer (off course i got "modify" a bit la) ahahaha....

But that's not what I want to share tonight... the main reason I will never forget her for the rest of my life is that she was the one who inspired me... to continue pursuing the path of medicine... during end of year 1... I feel like quitting medicine due to all the stress and a bit vague of my future, not sure if medicine is the right choice... That time I did pretty bad for my FAs and end up being summoned to her office after class... I told her I wanted to quit medicine but she immediately stop me... we had about 2 hours talk in her office... where she try to understand what my problem is and also to motivate me... She told me something which i appreciate very much and always inspiring whenever i feel like giving up medicine... but I don't think I will share it here... Sorry guys... a bit personal punya... Without her I may not continue studying medicine... Thank you very much Dr. Aishah!

Today was the last day i go to UCSI Cheras campus before leaving to KT... saying goodbye to all the lecturers... and as I predicted... I spend nearly 2 hrs in Dr. Aishah's office (lucky Ganesh and Mr. Foo is there too)... she tell us stories about her ancestor and it was very interesting... now I know she got genes for Chinese, Japanese, and Indian!! no wonder she look so fair like chinese la... hahaha... she even share with us photos and souvenirs made by year 5 seniors that graduated last month... and off course... she still can name almost all of them... pro!!

Hope I get to see her again in the future... stay healthy and happy Prof. Aishah!! we will miss u at KT...

Prof. Aishah~ cute lecturer that love pink very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment