Friday, July 30, 2010

The end of year 3 orientation...

3 weeks passed by… it is not an easy task to survive the 1st 2 weeks as classes being conduct from morning till evening and I think I manage to SLEEP through most of it... last week of orientation is definitely interesting and fun as most of the classes are practical and clinical skills… from internal med till paediatric.. surgery till O&G… every single lesson is just awesome!!


our romantic "couple" sleeping during class break...


"the great fall" somehow all of their head fall on the table

We learned how to examine little toddler till school children.. pregnant mother till labour.. listening to different kind of heart and respiratory sounds and not to forget the most interesting examination of inguinal hernia!! (Hopefully it will never happen on me).. Professors over here are very friendly!! especially Dr. Min Oo!! the YES MAN!! most of the thing we say he just yes yes yes.. so lucky I get him as my case write up mentor..


my favourite mannequin!!

At the last day of orientation.. we get to visit the hospital for the very 1st time… after some simple introduction from 1 of the doctor in the hospital… 4 head nurses orientate us by bringing us around the hospital and the best part is we get to end our session at 12pm… we decided to go to china town for lunch and we found ourselves free food (one of the restaurant opening ceremony or expanding ceremony… who cares.. as long as we get to eat for free!!! Hahaha…) when we return to our car after the "proteincious" lunch (i think i took 4 pieces of chicken!!)... we found ourselves “kena saman”.. which cost us RM5 in total (each of us RM1).. hahaha... still worth it lah… 天下没有白吃的午餐 mah… LOL…


KT China town.. a place for good Chinese food..

everyone go after the "free food"!!

Lastly.. as most of my friend can’t stand with my long and bushy hair (even myself hate it)… a nice haircut will be most appropriate… My head suddenly become very very light and I can even feel the wind passing through the tip of my ears the moment I step outside of the hair saloon!! How I wish my hair will grow slower… Hopefully everything will go fine on the 1st day of my posting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment