Saturday, January 22, 2011

random weekend...

woke up at 6am... went to the bathroom and wondering why my alarm is not working... suddenly i realize it's Friday!! (at Terengganu weekend is on Friday and Saturday) damn.. busy days really make me lost track of time... went back to the bed after a morning pee and switch on the unconscious mode again for 6 hours!! feels great to have ample sleep... another record is set!! wake up at 12.30pm!!

Chinese new year is around the corner and i notice my room is full of dust and webs... spend almost half a day just to give a good clean-up... the most exciting part while cleaning is to suck those little spiders into the vacuum cleaner... hahaha... they have no place to run...

Don't feel like studying for the day and I practically have nothing better to do... suddenly remember my dear cousin been bugging me for sands from KT for almost 7 months... dunno why she want the sand for but at least i found myself something fun to do... jog to the nearest beach and get her some sand...

If I'm not mistaken the beach is named Pantai Chendering and was about 15 minutes jogging distance away from my house... usually some of the Malay youngsters or the Mat REMPITs will either shout or honk at us if they happen to see us (non-Malay) walking around alone or in a small group... but today is totally different... pass by a few groups of youngster while jogging to the beach and what surprise me is that when we have eye contact we actually smile and greet each other... the moment is just amazing... totally a true Malaysian spirit... Love the Country, Hate the Politics...

Spend some very own moment at the beach... Just simply stare at the sea and think of nothing... Perfect way to calm my mind... The beach is beautiful after the cessation of monsoon season... no more rain, muddy colour sea, strong wind and huge waves... the only problem is the area is full of used bottles and plastic bags... some people just don't know how to deal with rubbish even when there's bins provided... "Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints"... opps I curi-curi take away a bottle of sand!! It was a fun evening.. hope to do it again someday...

My favourite picture!

wonderful weather for kites

little boy swimming naked!!

broken shells...

a view of Pulau Kapas from the beach...

sunset!! it's time to go home for the homemade steamboat... thanks to ah bi!!

a view of the river from the bridge...

Medan ikan bakar!! they say the fried sotong is nice... haven't try it before...
it's on my next to do list...

No comments:

Post a Comment