Saturday, January 1, 2011

New year already?

At last!! after hours of flight delay and 6 hours of ass pain flight... Finally we are back at Malaysia!! The best thing to do during the flight is to visit their aircraft lavatory.. hehehe... I always like to play with their vacuum flush toilet... *shy* I know I'm weird but that's what I usually do as long as I have the chance to travel in plane... It's not often that we can pee 35,000 ft above sea level!!

Anyway... time pass real fast for the past 1 week... really busy vacation I can say... have to wake up at 6am almost everyday!! I rather sleep more... It's more fun to become a pig!! hahaha... Well... Beijing was a nice and wonderful city with the combination of both historical and modernized buildings... really awesome architecture!! The forbidden city, Temple of Heaven, the hanging temple and Beijing Bird Nest stadium are some of the very impressive creation from the past and present.... Will update more on the vacation if I have time during the coming week...

So... it's 2011 already... didn't really get to count down this year... well my family don't really have the habit to count down for new year... most of the time we just sit in front of the TV and enjoy the Live telecast of firework around the world... This year was special... we celebrate the very 1st moment of 2011 in a taxi on our way back from KLIA.. LOL...

For the past few years I don't really have the habit of making new year resolution... This year I will give myself a very important mission to do... that's to gain weight at least up to 60kg!! I really hate to categorise myself as featherweight... The wind in Beijing can almost blow me away!! I don't know why... it just that my body really don't gain any weight even if I eat a lot!! Damn 2011... U better make me FAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment