Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Done with Internal Med!!

Hoorrraaayyy! days of totally no games and entertainment is FINALLY over!! internal med EOP exam is definitely a challenging one... at least harder than surgery...

acute coronary syndrome in diabetic patient present ONLY with lethargy and vomiting for 2 times (after meal summore) as long case and pleural effusion in TB patient as short case... moderate performance I guess... too bad he din't give me the AEBA and mitral regurgitation case... that will be way easier... anyway what's done is done... most important of all is to enjoy the moment!!~

First thing I did after EOP exam is Counter Strike session with 3 of my housemates... (the game is subconsciously installed in my com and I subconsciously played it... LOL) This is the very first time I actually play CS... soo gan jiong!! being blur and get killed most of the time without knowing where the shooter are... quite fun lah... Beware of ji yin! he has an eagle eye! always 1 shot KO me... hahaha...

Took quite a number of old games and yes.. "angry bird" from ah bi! spend almost 4 hours playing infront of the com... so long never been this crazy ady! it's like there's no mock exam next week... anyway since no marks is counted for it I guess cincai study abit abit can dy lah... hehehe...

Can't wait for O&G posting... can't wait to see delivery... can't wait for my very 1st delivery... and most important of all... Can't wait for CNY holiday!! back to games again~ (mummy! if u wan to blame... blame my house mates ya! 是他们带坏我的! hehehe... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment