Sunday, August 29, 2010

What happen??!!! 祸不单行....

Everything was fine here at KT until 1 day... 1 very fine day where I was still sleeping comfortably in the cooling morning.. well.. to be more specific is already pass 12 noon and yes I was still asleep (to mom: it's weekend!!)... suddenly there's a loud BANG in my room and nearly caused me a heart attack... I wonder where did the sound came from until I notice the fan blades of my stand fan is broken into pieces... Arghhh.. nothing is worst than having your stand fan spoil at such a hot weather... Thanks to ji yin for lending me his stand fan... so touched!!感恩感恩!!

my stand fan!! T.T

still... there's something even worst than that happen 2 days later when I was heading to china town for lunch.. the strap of my wrist watch got loosen and my watch dropped on the floor!! since this was not the 1st time things like this happen so I was quite chill and just pick it up... This is what i found after i picking up the watch..

my wrist watch!! T.T

seems like my luck is getting low... really 祸不单行... haih... maybe it's time to visit the temple...保佑保佑!

No comments:

Post a Comment