Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Introducing Mydin~

Before I start introducing Mydin.. I would like to congratulate TM net for their efficiency in setting up internet service at my place... (took them 7 weeks to do that... not bad la)... LOL... now I found myself reasons to procrastinate my study and assignment (other than Drangon Ball).. YEAH!!


Mydin Mall~ the biggest shopping mall available at the town of KT (so proud!! XD) which have 30% the size of Mid Valley (or smaller @.@)… is my favourite place to go during weekends to get my daily stuff and things over there are cheap.. It is also the only few places that will have traffic jam at KT (it’s rare to have traffic jam here)… The 1st runner up goes to Giant and 2nd runner up goes to The Store!! Don’t have to think about 4th and 5th place.. There are only 3 shopping “mall” at this turtle town…


perfect night view of Mydin with 2 傻佬~


Since there’s only limited time for all those cooking work, the only time we use the stove were for the instant noodles… This also led to my bad habit of taking in excess junk food… Instant noodle, Jack & Jill, biscuits, ice-cream, packet drinks were stuff that I take whenever I feel hungry and also the only stuff that I will buy from Mydin (please tell me if u have any other good junk food suggestion) LOL…


"healthy" food from Mydin~


Puasa month had begun and is totally different to what it was at KL… Fast food such as KFC or McD will be closed until 3pm I think (maybe 4)… Lucky there’s china town at this place… so we can at least get our lunch there... if not I’m sure I will lose more weight and I know there’s not much left in me… hahaha… anyway there's bazar ramadhan nearby...would really like to try most of the kuih-muih there... unfortunately the amount of flies is terrifying.. Lucky i didn't "Lao Sai" after eating that kuih melaka (if I'm not wrong.. is a green colour rounded kuih)... Murtabak is still my favourite!!


Murtabak!!

2 comments:

  1. I want that icecream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!><

    ReplyDelete
  2. come and get it lo... going to finish soon leh.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete