Sunday, May 9, 2010

The tenderfoot first post


Dreams is what every single person in this world should have.. without it... is either u are living in a total perfect world (which u need dream to achieve it), or living in a lifeless condition..

Creating blog is something I never dream of and yet it happens... Sometimes i think what we have to do is just go with the flow and something good might happen... Off course there is a reason i created this blog, and is essential for me to achieve my "dream"...

Btw, today is mother's day... made a little something for my mom and she was contented.. I can't believe i bought a teddy bear for my mom... hahaha... As i will be leaving to KT soon... i told her to place it next to her bed and look at it everyday when she wake up in the morning and rest at night.. *I think the bear kinda resemble my features... or do i look like a teddy bear??

Anyway, happy mother's day to every mom in this world and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment