Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Junk Food??

How often do we really eat "junk food" with our parents?? esp with your mom!! Its awesome right?? I think I don really eat junk food until i was after 18 or 19... It was some sad childhood memory that I stop taking junk food after primary 1..

My sis and I both study in the same primary school and we used take school bus back together after class... both of us have a really good friend... they were both brother and sister too... and off course, even both our mother know each other quite well... It was that day where things changed...

Something happened that day... I can say both of us ( my sis and I ) are some kind of rubbish bin where we really like to put in those kind of "junk food" into our stomach... we used to buy some mamee (a kind of junk food ) and Popsicle from a old man with motorcycle at a petrol station where we have to wait and change school bus.... this kind of "healthy" lifestyle had been continued for months... until that day!! that aunt ( mother of our close friends ) called our mom saying that she saw use eating those kind of junk food while she go pick up her child...

Woohoo... both of us still dunno what happen and enjoying our snacks in the bus on the way home... what awaits us was some lovely "rotan" at the front door... hahaha... that time was like some sort of horrible nightmare and i really feel like running away... Off course.. after some tasty cane we received, we had some 1 or 2 hours lecture from our mom... telling us how evil junk food can make us into and bla bla blaaa... seriously, i forget what my mom told me but i will never forget the taste of that ROTAN on my right hand... since my mom say i use that hand to buy junk food... from that day onward i really stop buying junk food... and somehow i kinda hate that aunt... Lolx..

But what really fun is that my mom completely forget about the incident and when i told her about it few days ago after she offer me some Pringles... she look kinda confused... Its nice when u get to share the same can of Pringles with your mom while watching TV... Love u mom!!

PS: I forget the name of our friend.. is it because of that incident we stop talking to each other?? damn... I seriously forget..

No comments:

Post a Comment