Monday, May 10, 2010

Dreams

Well.... Life is short and there's so many things i wanna do!! being a borderless doctor was once my very big dream... and i mean BIG!!! Is like everyday i wake up and study, eat, study and sleep... That was my life during pre-u (form 6).... what i can say is that the effort i put in does not really payoff (due to some little accident during final exam... Really a lame excuse but it does happened to me)...

My main objective was to get a place for medicine in public university... BUT... my lovely government think that i will be more suitable studying computer science... WTH??? computer science?? u must be joking!! i am a total idiot in computer and they expect me to study computer science!!!

Anyway.. That's part of history and no point saying how "brilliant" the education system in our country is... now i got a place for medicine in a private university... that's because i was fortunate enough to have parents that is good enough to pay for me those sky-high school fees... Some of my friends which share a common dream with me have to give up their dream due to financial problem.. and i think is a total waste of talent... What a waste!!!

So... my dad always tell me... He says: "Son... one day u have to earn back those school fees for me.. and i charge interest! Hehehe..." Then I start thinking over and over again... What should I do?? I have to pay an average of RM1000 per month for the gov as a payback for loan (for 20 yrs) and another few hundreds for my parents... What will be the amount of salary i will be receiving in gov hospital?? 2 to 3k mayb?? Shyt!! minus all those bla blaa blaaa... I left few hundreds to save... I wonder how am I suppose to get married at the age of 27 with that kind of income... A KFC manager can earn more than me!! sometimes reality is just cruel....

That's why... borderless doctor was ONCE my little big dream... after a conversation with one of my very inspiring professor... she told me there's lots of ways i can achieve the goal... just that it will not be in the name as a borderless doctor... but a true doctor which we can hardly find... that is, helping people with our very own heart and soul... no matter who the patient really are.. u have to treat them like your family member.. then u will feel the satisfaction of being a doctor where u can't really experience in other occupation...

NOW i have a dream.. I want to provide competent and qualified medical care to my future patients with my heart and soul... off course money do play an important role.. hahaha.. sometimes we just have to be abit more realistic... Without a suitable income I can't even help myself...LOL

well.. I think is time to stay away from the com and get some excercise.. i need to grow my deltoids...

No comments:

Post a Comment