Monday, June 20, 2011

last day as a year 3

I still can't believe we had been here for almost a year and year 3 examination is finally over... hoorrayy!! XD *pray hard everyone can pass* i screwed up MCQ... zzzz...

Notice something funny during a nice warm bath... my 750ml dettol finally finish till the last drop... I can't believe it had served me for a year... *swear to God I bath everyday kay!* (2-3 times a day lorhh) it's time for pH 5.5 (new brand) to do the job for the coming year! =P

Gonna be a year 4 in another 20 days time... now there will be no more excuse for us to say "don't know" that often dy... as we used to say "it's okay, we're year 3 only, there's still time for us to learn" if don't know still can go back find out.... i think in year 4 if we say dunno then we will get all the firing from the lecturers dy... must be serious liao!! XD

Okay lah... at least we still have 20 days of end of year holiday... gonna visit 3 places in this short period of time... hope it will be a enjoyable one b4 i step into the hell of year 4... I've been waiting for it since study break... finally the time has arrived!! going back KL tmr and head straight to srbn!! woohhooo~ holiday here i come!!

time to pig... *yawn* =)

PS - i missed my beard that i kept during study break... so nice to touch... XD

2 comments: