Monday, February 7, 2011

Rabbit !

Welcome to the Rabbit year!! hope everyone have a great and prosperous new year... did the routine CNY activity... eat, pray, ang pow, play, sleep... and eat, play, sleep... too bad I miss the chance to visit most of my high school friends like previous years (collecting ang pows from house to house)... come to think of it I guess been years I actually have a proper "blow water" session with the 9PJs... (except for Mr Yap Jeff Fu that constantly bugging me whenever I go back KL.. hahaha.. lucky got a friend like him)... partly because most of them already become "PRs" of other country (almost 80% of them is in overseas!!)... LOL... semua sudah jadi ang moh... saya masih cakap bahasa dekat Terengganu... Kesianlah saya...

Took a midnight bus back to KT and have to go to hospital immediately after I change into formal clothing... totally no waste of time... perfect way to travel back during weekends since there will be no more long break until JUNE!! arghhh... really need to plan well for my next weekend escape from KT...

There's a surprise waiting for me when I was unlocking the gate... A rabbit is looking at me from the car porch!! How lucky that is... a rabbit in the house during rabbit year... the 1st thing I do is to call my mom ask her to go buy 4D loh... played hide and seek with the rabbit for awhile even though I know I'm slightly late for hospital BST... saw him eating his own shit... well it's common since they have relatively short digestive tract... imagine what happen if this applied to human... (we will save a lot money for food as we can eat them TWICE!!) LOL... Just a joke!! XD

Manage to take a few snaps of the cute rabbit before he was gone after we came back from hospital session... hope to see him again!! Please give me good luck for the year!!

picture 1!!

picture 2~

picture 3...

Some other update while in KL...

mummy's pineapple!! "ong lai ah~"
I don't know it was pineapple plant for almost a year until it fruits during this new year...

shoes of my "big family"!!
I can't even rcognise most of my niece... there's just too many of them... heee

No comments:

Post a Comment