Saturday, September 18, 2010

holiday au revoir~

I must admit that taking plane is way more comfortable than car... though is more expensive but the feeling is great when u get to see cumulus from the top.. amazing views of hills, lakes, rivers and east coast of peninsula Malaysia 28,000 feet above sea level... most important of all.. there will not be any ass-pain moment which I always experience traveling long distance in car... A good way to end my Raya holiday...

at Kuala Terengganu airport

Seriously can't believe what I did during this week of holiday (something I always wanted to do)... going out shopping with family, movie and karaoke session with friends and the best part is get to rot at home doing nothing!! Totally not what a medical student should do when his end of posting exam is coming in another 2 weeks time...

I think the amount of days and shopping mall I visited this week surpass most of the average shopaholic... Before this I really don't like to go shopping mall where u have to follow your sis around to find her ideal pair of shoes and stuff... hahaha...(joking only la jie.. no hard feeling ya!!) Now I kinda enjoy it... for a very simple reason... There is so many Chinese and Indians around!! something RARE at KT when there's only 3% Chinese and 0.3% Indians!! HAHAHA.... (I'm not racist... just enjoy the feeling not being the minority~people do stare at us at KT like we are some sort of aliens or mutant) LOL~

What a mother will do when her son return from somewhere far far away after a long long time is definitely amazing... Keep asking my dad to bring me out somewhere nice to eat.. Sake sushi treat from my dearest sis, dry chili pan mee, dim sum and other great food from my parents... Pork noodle, Pork chop and bak kut teh is on the top of the list (as long as it's pork)... LOL... I think I've gain some weight during this holiday... YEAH!!

Well... Is about time to get back to studies and before I forget... HaPpY BirThDaY bro~ all the best and study hard for your dream.. Hope u have a sweet 19!! Good Luck for your trials!!

Once again... Au revoir holiday~ see u in another 7 weeks time... *count down begin*

2 comments:

  1. kakaka.... loving shopping with people around

    feels good aint it.

    anyways, gd luck for EOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooo~~ EOP exam in 1 week time... jialat jialat...

    ReplyDelete