Sunday, September 12, 2010

Coming back HOME...

My very first experience of "balik Kampung" opps... my mistake.. it should be "balik Bandar" is totally awesome... Other than the anticipation to meet up with my friends and family, the journey back KL is unbelievable.. We spend less than 5 hours to travel from KT to KL (including the time for micturition and DEFECATION!!) Thank God I have 2 competent driver to bring me home safely.. well at least I'm still alive!! usually I will fall asleep traveling for such a long distance but I'm well awake that day.. The reason is simple ~ adrenaline rush !! Genting Highland's roller coaster is nothing in comparison to that journey... You know what I mean!!

It was sad to witness vehicle conflagration and numerous accident on the way back... Especially during festive seasons where family members is waiting for their love one to come home... Drive SAFE!! There's already 118 death recorded due to MVA this Hari Raya and we don't need more...

It's been 2 months since the last time I see buildings taller than 15 stories high... At last we are back in town!! KL tower and twin tower is never this beautiful!! The very first thing we do is to feed our stomach at Taman Connaught's McD... It feels great when they ask "having here or take away?" instead of "makan sini ke bungkus?" and i nearly answer "makan sini" ...LOL... currently I'm enjoying the time for not being the 3% minority... hahaha...

3 comments: