Friday, April 15, 2011

Public Health Campaign


In conjunction with UCSI University's 25th anniversary, Terengganu campus's School of Madicine organised a public health campaign at Mydin Mall...

It was a successful event as we able to achieve the objectives and create awareness in the public about their health.. mainly in chronic diseases such as Diabetes and Hypertension... over 300 participant had been screened and SNZ hospital able to collect more than 50 packets of blood that day... which according to them it was a good amount... Besides... there's also quite a number of people pledge themselves as an organ donor on that day itself...

Nothing much to say here as there's a video available and it was nicely done... Just to promote UCSI University's School of Medicine here... A good choice for students that feel like taking medicine in Malaysia... At least up till now I'm still happy that I made the right choice... hahaha... I wonder if UCSI will pay me for helping them advertise here... LOL...

3 comments:

  1. You guys done a great job! Well done UCSI Med students and everybody that participated in the event!
    I've read your previous post as well as this one. I hate this kind of people too. They never contribute anything positive for the event, but pretending to be a leader. Like you said, "Show face" only.
    Dont bother wasting your breath on these people that men-siasui-kan you all.
    I would've kick her out to the moon if I were you. And I think that she should be tied up to the sky with the balloons during the event!! hahaha!
    Cheers!!!
    Once again, well done people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! relax!! u seems to be more "gek dong" than me eh... hahaha... no lah we are all cool with it dy... still friends for sure... that's why i don't like myself to be too serious most of the time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha!! Pai seh...
    I've been very stressed out recently...

    ReplyDelete